Thursday, June 17, 2010

Que The Lights


This is the beginning of Que the Lights-A student's quest to engage all areas of thought within film

Coming into this idea for blogging (to be honest I never considered this an engagement I would readily jump into), but looking back I decided I needed a way to document any & all ideas, thoughts, epiphanies, etc...that will run my way.

I can't say I'm looking for a following, but at the moment I need a compact device towards capturing the ideas I encapsulate at any moment for necessary measure later when I look back.

Most of all. I want a think-tank of ideas I've formulated in the name of realizing my desire to work within the film industry. I fully realize the road I am taking will not be one of solidarity or consistency, but I need to follow my bliss (at least during the intimacy of my youth).

I need & want to eat, breath, love, & embody film. This can only be done if I'm willing to invest the time necessary.

I'm hoping this will be an opportunity I use to the fullest.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking out the time to check and comment on my blog. I love to hear feedback so if you leave a message be checking back for my reply!

©2010-2011 QUETHELIGHTS| DESIGNED BY JAY DAVIS