Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Que Mafia

I've been recently working on frat related activities. Two of the more interesting pieces carved out of the time working for the frat have been two videos shot to introduce who we are & our homecoming theme.

Check it out,







It's interesting seeing where I've come from but let me state this as well. I love to dive into any project
that will allow me to hone my skills. It does not necessarily mean I'm trying to perpetuate a stereotype (specifically that of the African American male being inherently linked to violence).

I'm beyond that, but I do believe in artistic creation in the medium. What I hope for is that the audience would rather rate me on the quality and style rather than linking me to a specific theme.

---Xay B.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking out the time to check and comment on my blog. I love to hear feedback so if you leave a message be checking back for my reply!

©2010-2011 QUETHELIGHTS| DESIGNED BY JAY DAVIS