Thursday, March 24, 2011

Travis Cooper

Que The Lights is moving forward. I'm happy to say I finally finished up a two month project between me, Boomtown Management, and Couper Models.

The project was a photo shoot done by me with the help of colleague, Kevyn Bryant, and a collaborative effort between models Travis Cooper, Margaret Holloway, and Synetta Hawkins.

If you don't remember I first spoke about the project in the post, Behind The Scenes-Travis Cooper. Joe Field, another colleague, recorded the first section of the photoshoot (in the video section  of QTL second from the top or the video with a camera as the title image).


Now, I'm finally done with the entire set and I'd like to present what I feel are a few of the strongest photos in the mix.

Coop Pink

From Travis Cooper Shoot


IMG_6419

IMG_6456


True C


IMG_6466


IMG_6507

For more of the Travis Cooper's set check out my FLICKR.


3 comments:

Thank you for taking out the time to check and comment on my blog. I love to hear feedback so if you leave a message be checking back for my reply!

©2010-2011 QUETHELIGHTS| DESIGNED BY JAY DAVIS