Thursday, April 19, 2012

Exposed: Diva Edition - Delta Week 2012

A few weeks ago The Lambda Zeta Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta hosted Delta Week 2012: Exposed at The University of Alabama. As everything moves towards a graduation, my work has become more clientele based rather than personally charged.



I am by no means complaining. I've been blessed to say I'm one of the most well-known videographers on campus. When videos are in demand I'm one the first organizations, departments, or individuals

Saturday Night Promo-



Thursday-



Friday Party-


Next week's post will be packed full of videos from Que Week 2012 so be ready. I don't think I've worked this much in a long time, but the final products are going to be spectacular.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking out the time to check and comment on my blog. I love to hear feedback so if you leave a message be checking back for my reply!

©2010-2011 QUETHELIGHTS| DESIGNED BY JAY DAVIS