Friday, October 14, 2011

I Gotta Hustle

Now that Homecoming is over life has gone back to relative normality. I have far more time to work on projects I'm not obligated towards. At the moment I'm working on a music video for Alabama rapper, Drama. I've come into contact with some very talented artists because of my work with North Greene records.

I usually shy away from doing music videos. This doesn't mean I'm not interested in the industry, but many of the artists that approach me usually have very sub-par music. Anyone that knows me understands I'll turn down money if a project doesn't interest me. In this case, if your music isn't well done I'll pass.

Drama and Trent surprised me. When I listened certain tracks I felt as if I were listening to something on the radio. From there I've been working with both. I'm focusing on Drama's video at the moment, but I'll more than likely work with Trent soon. Still, I have done some photography work for him.

Trent Bolden

RED

Trent B&W



I Gotta Hustle

You can find Trent on Twitter. To check out more of Trent's work click here. I recommend "I Gotta Hustle." To see more of our work together go to Flickr. Also, Que The Lights is now on Twitter. Be sure to follow us!





1 comment:

Thank you for taking out the time to check and comment on my blog. I love to hear feedback so if you leave a message be checking back for my reply!

©2010-2011 QUETHELIGHTS| DESIGNED BY JAY DAVIS