Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Patience

With the oncoming of the school year I've found myself looking towards what can be considered the next venue. What's the next move?

It is without question I have a specified dream where I plan to set my soles one day, but at the moment...this ambition seems so far off & lofty I'm not sure how to begin.

Let me paint a picture.

If my goal represents a dream beset by winding stairs you must climb to reach the pinnacle...I am still at the bottom toiling, building the very steps I must (at some point) traverse. This means I will catch a glimpse of the very thing I desire yet & still (once done building) descend to begin the ascent towards the goal I've seen from a distance.

Hope you get that....





---Xay B.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking out the time to check and comment on my blog. I love to hear feedback so if you leave a message be checking back for my reply!

©2010-2011 QUETHELIGHTS| DESIGNED BY JAY DAVIS