Thursday, September 2, 2010

Crystal Jones

I believe this was probably one of the most enjoyable ventures I've done so far with the camera.
I started off with a out of focus piece to set a beginning. I should've done the same for the ending piece of the shoot, but it's a small gesture I'll remember to implement the next time I shoot another body of work. 

I think one of the most interesting things surrounding my model was the extent of her body. She's a very long girl. I loved this aspect since it gave me the opportunity to show off her full length in a few specific shots. I had to coach her a good bit, but she knew how to listen. Communication was key in this shoot since the best shots were not (as I like them to usually be) candid. 

Still, a great learning experience through production and post-production. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking out the time to check and comment on my blog. I love to hear feedback so if you leave a message be checking back for my reply!

©2010-2011 QUETHELIGHTS| DESIGNED BY JAY DAVIS