Sunday, December 12, 2010

We Are The Brothers Que

It's end of the school year. The transition from school to break is a very welcome situation. As students are leaving another event is happening, graduation. Recently, two of my prophytes (older members of your fraternity) graduated. I decided to bring out the camera to photograph the occasion. I won't be posting the photos yet, but I have something just as interesting.

To commemorate the graduation of an Omega Man the fraternity members that are present let the graduating Ques set out a hop to immortalize the departing bruhz' time on campus. Check it out, the biggest reason why I am hosting this is due to the new lens I bought for the camera, a Canon 50mm f/1.4.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking out the time to check and comment on my blog. I love to hear feedback so if you leave a message be checking back for my reply!

©2010-2011 QUETHELIGHTS| DESIGNED BY JAY DAVIS