Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Family Pt.II

Ever since I've been working on recent projects my family always seems to get pulled into one of my villainous plots. Whether it be acting in one of my earliest short films  or just taking candid shots  my family has been the square block I've been hammering into the circle opening on the play-set.

Thankfully, every once and a while the square fits and something genuine comes out of my work.

Amira

Doll


The Little Ones


Are You Serious?

Eric


Hunner



3 comments:

  1. Love the 9th photo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This had got to be one of your best shoots ! You get better every time Xay !

    -Dede

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking out the time to check and comment on my blog. I love to hear feedback so if you leave a message be checking back for my reply!

©2010-2011 QUETHELIGHTS| DESIGNED BY JAY DAVIS