Monday, January 17, 2011

Gallery No.3






Que The Lights has recently been chosen to become a party of Gallery No. 3. 

Gallery No. 3 is a collection of writing, photography, cinematography, and art from the internet hosted under one singular entity.  I listed some of the more the general pieces of submission, but Gallery No. 3 accepts anything and everything that can be deemed an artistic endeavor.  Short film, The Secret Affair: Me and Mrs Jones, was featured as a main post on January 15, 2011 

Me and Mrs. Jones-Gallery No.3

I'm definitely happy about being my piece being accepted and featured on the site. Gallery No. 3 also has an abundance of other material worth checking out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking out the time to check and comment on my blog. I love to hear feedback so if you leave a message be checking back for my reply!

©2010-2011 QUETHELIGHTS| DESIGNED BY JAY DAVIS