Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Higher Class





Good news for Que The Lights and myself. Last semester I did an extended photoshoot with Scott Hill. I assumed I featured his pictures on the main site, but it seems I exposed him in the gallery, but never got around to sharing him with the community.

Scott is a talented high school student who has a multitude of talents all focused towards improving himself.

Recently, Scott has been vying for the top spot as a host on MTV. He's acquired a good amount of support form Urban Outfitters, American Eagle, and other major retailers. In all honesty I'm not 100% certain where this contest leads, but I'm sure anything pertaining to MTV and the opportunity to host is quite the endeavor.

Scott (just to clarify he goes by Scott) came to me looking for headshots to send to MTV. Whoever is in charged decided every contestant needed headshots, which made sense, but only gave them till the next day to get some. Scott hit me up the day before informing me he needed shots before 12pm the next day.

So there we are...9am the next day outside of my dorm beast-ing out photos he needed to send in a few hours later.

The image up-top is the final result. Scott first informed me of the banner from his interview with the blog, The Higher Class. It was definitely a surprise to me, but also a testament of this kid's perseverance.

Congrats to Scott for becoming a finalist for MTV. Now, Que The Lights can officially say they've done photography for MTV. I consider this a very good day.

Scott Hill



IMG_5442




The Higher Class



Eagle


To see more of my work with Scott Hill click HERE.


3 comments:

  1. check this out for my interpretation of kanye's vid. --->> http://akafamous.blogspot.com/2010/10/dear-kanye-you-are-beyond-amazing.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you go to a post on my page? theres a google error?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking out the time to check and comment on my blog. I love to hear feedback so if you leave a message be checking back for my reply!

©2010-2011 QUETHELIGHTS| DESIGNED BY JAY DAVIS