Friday, February 18, 2011

Lee

My recent has been far more orientated towards the film & video spectrum of my time. This isn't to say I've been slacking on my photography. Based on the blog, I've noticed I'm never constantly mixing up posts depicting film & photography. I'm usually in one phase or the other. For the moment, I'll probably be switching back into photography mode until I plot out my next short film.

The pictures I'm posting now are a hodgepodge of what I like the best from going out a few days and taking pictures with some of my friends from the university.

Lee Tipton

Chase

Lee Tipton

IMG_5969


IMG_5396

IMG_6012

IMG_5987

Furry Hat

To check out more from Lee click HERE.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful set, I really like the very first and last photos, as well as the one with the boy and girl.

    Found you via LAMB, btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked out your site as well.

    I def. like the network LAMB has built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the darker yellow tinted ones(for lack of knowing what thats called) and the one looking down in the middleish
    Nice Lips ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking out the time to check and comment on my blog. I love to hear feedback so if you leave a message be checking back for my reply!

©2010-2011 QUETHELIGHTS| DESIGNED BY JAY DAVIS