Saturday, June 18, 2011

About Business

One of my main tenets is diversity.

From the beginning I wanted to make sure my work as a photographer or videographer never fell into a certain category (for the moment). It's not a bad idea to specialize. Mastering one specific art can always bring in established clientele, but I'm still at a point I'd like my work to show a respectable amount of range.

Whenever I'm commissioned or independently working my projects usually have a creative tone, but I still receive a large amount of work for more professional or business orientated photography. Here are a few select shots from a recent shoot with Malcolm Cameroon.

MC Bokeh

MC


IMG_0291


Super Bokeh

Business Headshots


To check out more photos from this shoot click HERE.


6 comments:

  1. cool blog :)

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great quality photography ;)

    artofbbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots my man.
    As for my bracelets i get them at random shops and thrift stores.

    - http://www.proprpostur.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for commenting. Your portrait photos are really good.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent! I'm guessing you're using a 50mm f1.8?

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the comment! nice images :)

    kart00nista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking out the time to check and comment on my blog. I love to hear feedback so if you leave a message be checking back for my reply!

©2010-2011 QUETHELIGHTS| DESIGNED BY JAY DAVIS