Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nobody Died But Me

One of the interesting aspects of creative projects is the fact your work with an individual can span a few weeks or years between the inspiration and completion of a project.

I'm usually inclined to post a feature on a model or artist immediately after I'm done with their project. I believe in helping those who help you. Still, I decided to wait a few months to post the rest of my work with rapper, Teej.

It's been a second, but I did dual post known as, Listen to the Babble, featuring poet, Sky Diggs, and Teej free-styling some of their best-known work. I also did a photoshoot with Teej along with featuring his talent as an MC.

Teej's mixtape "Nobody Died but Me" is coming out soon and I'm looking forward to seeing him on the map. Plus, if he ever wants to extend his talent modeling wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination.

The Full Swag


Honestly

Defintion & Art

The Bright List


2nd Look


Quiet Time


To check out the rest of Teej's photoshoot click HERE. Don't forget to follow us on Twitter @QueTheLights or click HERE.



3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I really really like the face close ups..wonderful expressions in his face

    xx
    Andy
    The Black Label

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erm, he certainly has an interesting look.....*wide smile*

    Beautiful photography though

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the input guys. He's definitely a talented artist and a good model.

    Que The Lights
    QTL Images

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking out the time to check and comment on my blog. I love to hear feedback so if you leave a message be checking back for my reply!

©2010-2011 QUETHELIGHTS| DESIGNED BY JAY DAVIS