Friday, December 24, 2010

Jasmine Miller

Things have calmed down quite a bit since school ended which is allowing me to post many of the projects I put on hold. This was a photoshoot I did about a week and a half before school was out. The model is Jasmine Miller, an up and coming model at The University of Alabama. 

Jasmine has a spark. One that I can say caused us to butt heads on a few occasions, but the best pictures seem to always have a good story behind them.  Expect more from her soon. 

                          Lots of Jewelry

IMG_4314



IMG_4385

IMG_4320

IMG_4397

To check out more photos from the shoot click HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking out the time to check and comment on my blog. I love to hear feedback so if you leave a message be checking back for my reply!

©2010-2011 QUETHELIGHTS| DESIGNED BY JAY DAVIS