Sunday, December 19, 2010

Welcome To the BattleGrounds Pt.II

If you've been keeping up with the blog for a second you'll remember I wrote a post entitled Welcome To The BattleGround

In the post, I recorded a rap battle between two well-known Tuscaloosa MCs. The individuals hosting the battle decided to work with me again to record a larger battling venue. This was the result from the previous battle they changed their name from BattleGrounds to VME (Verbal Manslaughter Entertainment) plus attracting new faces to battle. They didn't have a logo for their company so I decided to create one for the sake of the videos. Three battles were held that night plus cyphers.




2 comments:

  1. I had no clue Tuscaloosa was doing it like that. Isn't that in AL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Tuscaloosa, AL.

    You'd be surprised how much talent comes out of the blue when you give them a way to express it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking out the time to check and comment on my blog. I love to hear feedback so if you leave a message be checking back for my reply!

©2010-2011 QUETHELIGHTS| DESIGNED BY JAY DAVIS