Wednesday, July 6, 2011

International Grand Finale: The Aftermath



Everything recently has been a blur, an absolutely amazing blur. Last post, I let everyone know the amazing news. My film "Portrait of the Storm: Tuscaloosa, AL" won the Best 3D Film award at this year's International Grand Finale.

The aftermath (and exposure) from the win has been absolutely overwhelming. Since winning I've been featured in several newspapers, websites, and on television as well.

Had to get this taped the old fashion way, via cell phone. 

I also had the privilege of being featured on a few websites as well. Click on the icons to read the articles.
1:2




I still have an interview with The Dispatch (Columbus, Mississippi's newspaper) as well as one with Tuscaloosa Magazine. It's been an absolute blessing and I'm happy to see so many people interested in this story. 

Hopefully, I can keep the momentum up! Be sure to LIKE Que The Lights on facebook as well. 




2 comments:

Thank you for taking out the time to check and comment on my blog. I love to hear feedback so if you leave a message be checking back for my reply!

©2010-2011 QUETHELIGHTS| DESIGNED BY JAY DAVIS